Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cronulla is a beautiful place to live. I have tried to capture its beauty myself with photographs, but haven't been able to do much with my Fuji Finepix camera. There is a website, http://www.oceanart.com.au/ where you can browse and purchase professional photographs of not only Cronulla, but other lovely places around Australia. Here are a few samples.

Cronulla Park. There is a great ice cream shop here that we like to frequent.

Mossy rocks at North Cronulla Beach. We go walking along here nearly every day.

Surfers at sunrise. I like to go surfing here too.


Cronulla from the water


Cronulla from the water. Our home is the building behind the pine trees.

Sunrise at Wanda Beach. We went there last night.

Rock pool between North and South Cronulla Beach

Sunrise at North Cronulla Beach


Cronulla at sunrise


Rock pool at sunrise. This is where I learned how to paddle around on a surf board before I took it out into open water.


Cronulla sunrise


Rock pool again


South Cronulla Beach. This is where they did the Shark Island Challenge. Also got some good waves here last week on my boogie board. Great family beach.



South Cronulla Beach. This is where we sat to watch the fireworks.


South Cronulla Beach again




Surfers at sunrise


Surfer at sunrise

No comments: